Gene Therapy and Vaccines Academics
- General CAMB Requirements
- BIOM 5550: Regulation of the Genome
- BIOM 6000: Cell Biology & Biochemistry
- BIOM 6100 (or the equivalent): Data Analysis for Life Sciences
- CAMB 6050 (PhD only): Cell and Molecular Biology First Year Seminar
- BIOM 5100 (Combined Degree only): Case Studies in Translational Research
- CAMB 5420 (Combined Degree only): Topics in Molecular Medicine
- CAMB 6100: Molecular Basis of Gene Therapy
- CAMB 5100: Immunology
- CAMB 6330: Advanced Seminar in Gene Therapy
- CAMB 6950: Scientific Writing
- Electives chosen from any relevant CAMB or BGS Courses and Curricula offerings, depending on interest and background.
This information can also be found on the GTV Catalog page.
|Year 1||BIOM 6000
Two Lab Rotations
|Lab Rotation or
|Year 3+||Dissertation research||Dissertation research||Dissertation research|
Whereas any CAMB courses can be used to fulfill elective requirements (depending on the student's interests and background), the following courses are likely to be of particular relevance. Students will receive guidance from GTV leadership and faculty when choosing electives.