By Research Interest
- Autoimmunity and Allergy
- Cell Biology and Signal Transduction
- Developmental Mechanisms
- Genomics, Bioinformatics, Epigenetics
- Immunotherapy and Vaccines
- Infection and Immunity to Pathogens
- Innate Immunity
- Programmed Cell Death
- Recombination, Class Switching, DNA Repair, Malignancies
Note: Immunology Graduate Group faculty are located either in Philadelphia (Penn, CHOP, Wistar) or in Bethesda at the NIH. Learn more about the NIH-Penn Immunology Partnership here.
Click the faculty member's name to see more detailed information.
|Taku Kambayashi, M.D, Ph.D.|