Managing Faculty Actions
- Planning for the Academic Year. (Guide) A guide to help Faculty Coordinators organize their planning for faculty affairs needs in the coming year. It is recommended that FCs use summer months to plan for coming cycle.
- Annual Cycle by the Month. A month by month overview of targets for oversight of faculty affairs actions.
- Faculty Appointment Process. (slide deck) Overview of faculty appointment processes and timelines.
- Managing Promotions: A Guide for Faculty Coordinators.
- Extramural Consultant Process for Faculty Coordinators. (slide deck)
- Academic Support Staff Workshop. (slide deck) Presentation from the Academic Support Staff workshop (2021).
The Department's Academic Partner is responsible for adding and updating faculty records in the Academic Unit of Workday. Prompt entry of this information in Workday is critical in maintaining accurate faculty records and data integrity for the Perelman School of Medicine. More information on Workday and faculty affairs actions can be found here.
Interfolio Review Promotion & Tenure
Access Interfolio RPT via my.med
- RPT Case Creation Request Form
- RPT Tip Sheet
- Managing and Developing a Case in RPT
- Request Form Tip Sheet
- Case Summary Form Tip sheet
Organizational Tools and Reports
- Status Planner. (spreadsheet) Tool to track annual Faculty Affairs actions (Searches, Appointments, Reappointments, & Promotions)
- Appointment Process Checklist
- Promotion Process Checklist
- FADS Queries for Potential Promotion Review. Queries to identify potential candidates for a DCOAP promotion review on the AC track as well as promotion to Full professor on any full-time track.