PSYCHIATRIC CRISIS? National Suicide Prevention Hotline: 800-273-8255 Call or visit Pennsylvania Hospital CRC: 215-829-5433 or reach out to via EAP for free, 24/7 counseling and referral services.
If you manage a team and would like to find coping options for your group to experience together, please note the following options:
Group Support Options for Your Team
- Team-based Resources by Request: Includes Facilitated Sharing Groups and Pastoral Care Groups. Sign up through PennCOBALT In the Studio. Steps for requesting a facilitated group for your team:
- Click “request a session
- "Fill out the Form
- A group facilitator will reach out to you to confirm the date/time and topic
- Critical Incident Debriefings: Group support and resource-awareness sessions for those impacted by a critical incident. Usually one-time interventions, on-site or remote, provided via the Employee Assistance Program (EAP). Sign up via your site EAP contact.
Group Support Options for a General Audience
Building Coping Skills
- Sign up via PennCOBALT In the Studio
- Interactive and pre-recorded virtual participation skill-based sessions designed to promote coping and resilience. Led by faculty from the Center for Treatment and Study of Anxiety.
- Mindfulness Introduction/Refresher. This 45 minute session will offer a review of the principles of mindfulness followed by a 20-minute guided mindfulness meditation practice. If you are new to mindfulness, or if it’s been awhile, this is the place to start.
- Mindfulness Practice. Take a deeper dive into the practice of mindfulness with a 30-minute guided mindfulness meditation practice. You probably spend most of your days taking care of others; it’s time to take care of yourself. No experience required.