Members describe their experience of what it's like to be on COAP to Meryl Cohen, MD, Professor of Pediatrics, and member of COAP.
- Jim Callahan, MD, Professor of Pediatrics, Chair, Committee on Academic Clinicians and Clinical Track Faculty (46 sec) (Member 2015-2023)
- Meryl Cohen, MD, Professor of Pediatrics, Associate Dean of Faculty Development (50 sec) (Member 2018-present)
- David Mankoff, MD, PhD, Gerd Muehllehner Professor of Radiology (1 min 20 sec) (Member 2015-present)
- David Margolis, MD, PhD, Gerald R. Lazarus Professor of Dermatology, Professor of Biostatistics and Epidemiology (59 sec) (Member 2010-2022)
- Erica Thaler, MD, Co-Chair of COAP, Professor of Otorhinolaryngology (1 min 45 sec) (Member 2013-present)
- Sigrid Veasy, MD, Professor of Medicine (43 sec)