Interfolio Faculty Search – Faculty Positions
- Login to my.med
- Select ‘Interfolio’ under ‘Faculty Administration’
- Select ‘Positions’ under ‘Faculty Search’ to view Faculty Positions
- Implicit Association Test
- UPenn's Unconscious Bias Training for Faculty, Staff, and Students (1 hour on Knowledge Link)
- Welcome to Penn
- Worklife Integration
- Penn Medicine Facts & Figures
- Transition Guide Penn Medicine
- University Resources for Prospective Faculty
For additional information about special considerations, please contact our office.
Key for Recruiting: The Dual Career Program: The Vice Provost for Faculty will work with Deans and Departments seeking to support the placement of a faculty recruit partner /spouse. Contact OAA for details.
- Search Waiver Standards (provost office). Information about the categories that may be eligible for a faculty search waiver request.
- Faculty Opportunity Fund Request (form). Funds for diverse faculty recruitment, retention and enhancement.
- Voluntary Self-ID (University Affirmative Action Office )
- Presidential Professorships, Faculty Opportunity Fund and Dual Career Descriptions