Jody Foster, MD, MBA Assistant Dean of Professionalism, Executive Clinical Director, Professionalism Program at Penn, Chair, Department of Psychiatry at Pennsylvania Hospital.
Listen to Jody's Professionalism Podcast Minis
Times noted in minutes:seconds
- Episode 1: Meet Jody. (3:37) Find out how Jody's career has led her to her position as Assistant Dean of Professionalism at the Perelman School of Medicine.
- Episode 2: Giving Feedback. (3:59) Jody breaks it down for us, and explains why feedback is so important to our organizational culture.
- Episode 3: Feedback, Interventions, and Why They Work. (3:44) So what happens when Jody is asked to intervene?
- Episode 4: Common Bothersome Behaviors (1:06) What do you suppose are the most common reasons that people reach out to Jody for help?
- Episode 5: What About Learners? (2:02) The importance of professionalism and learner development.
- Episode 6: What's Next? (2:10) Process transparency and rewarding professional behavior!