- An offer letter may not be sent to candidates for Full-time Faculty, Academic Clinician Part-time, Penn Medicine Clinician, or Academic Support Staff recruitments until a Request to Recruit (RTR) it is reviewed and approved by the Office of the Dean.
- Draft Offer Letters are required for all Full-time Faculty, Academic Clinician Part-time, Penn Medicine Clinician, and Academic Support Staff recruitments.
- Compensation Statements are required only for Tenure, Clinician Educator, Academic Clinician, Academic Clinician Part-time, and Penn Medicine Clinicians.
- Templates for Faculty and Penn Medicine Clinician (PMC) Offer Letters, Compensation Statements, and Required Addendums can be found here.
- To access CPUP Agreements, Patent Agreement, Mentoring Guidelines, and resources for Compensation see Related Documents.
- Templates for Academic Support Staff Offer Letters can be found here.
- For review and approval by the Office of the Dean, submit draft documentation via the Request to Recruit (RTR) Online Application (pennkey required).
- Additional information about the RTR process can be found on the RTR homepage.