After visiting this website, student should be able to:
- Explain the different phases of research and be able to provide an example for each phase.
- Explain how the RE-AIM model can be used to evaluate theory-based interventions.
- Draw a logic model for a theory-based intervention including potential mediating variables.
- Explain how mediation analysis can contribute to the evaluation of theory-based interventions.
- Explain how the TREND and STROBE statements apply to the reporting of evaluations.
- Identify additional web-based and print sources of information on evaluation of theory-based interventions.