For questions or additional information on any of these resources, please contract our office.
Diversity Search Advisor Program
The Diversity Search Advisory program is a collaborative initiative of the PSOM Office of Academic Affairs (FAPD) and the Office of Inclusion, Diversity, and Equity (OIDE)
Interfolio Faculty Search – Faculty Positions
- Login to my.med
- Select ‘Interfolio’ under ‘Faculty Administration’
- Select ‘Positions’ under ‘Faculty Search’ to view Faculty Positions
Unconscious Bias Resources
- Implicit Association Test
- Unconscious Bias for Faculty, Staff, and Students - 1 hour on Knowledge Link
- Understanding Unconscious Bias in the Health Professions and How to Mitigate It (webinar, AAMC)
- Unconscious Bias in Faculty and Leadership Recruitment (AAMC)
- What You Don't Know: The Science of Unconscious Bias and What to Do About in in the Search and Recruitment Process (e-learning seminar, AAMC)
Diversity Outreach Resources
- AAMC National Pool Information
- AAMC Pool Data for PSOM Faculty Searches (spreadsheet)
- Diverse Advertising Resources. (memo). Diversity advertising resources for faculty recruitment and outreach, with contacts listed. The Provost's Office pays for postings on the sites listed.
Faculty Search Guidelines
- National Search for Tenure, Clinician Educator & Research Faculty Appointments
- Limited Search for Academic Clinician Faculty Appointments
- Affirmative Action (AA) Guidelines for Faculty Appointments, Promotions and Terminations
- Search Waiver Standards (provost office). Information about the categories that may be eligible for a faculty search waiver request
Diverse Faculty Recruitment Resources
Key for Recruiting: The Dual Career Program: The Vice Provost for Faculty will work with Deans and Departments seeking to support the placement of a faculty recruit's partner / spouse. Contact our office for more information.
- Faculty Opportunity Fund Request (form). Funds for diverse faculty recruitment, retention and enhancement.
- Presidential Professorships, Faculty Opportunity Fund and Dual Career Descriptions