- DSA Best Practices INTERNAL LINK
- Best Practices for partnering with your Faculty Coordinator
For questions or additional information on any of these resources, please contract our office.
Diversity Search Advisor Program
The Diversity Search Advisory program is a collaborative initiative of the PSOM Office of Academic Affairs (FAPD) and the Office of Inclusion, Diversity, and Equity (OIDE)
- DSA Best Practices (handout)
- Lead DSA Roles and Responsibilities (handout)
Interfolio Faculty Search – Faculty Positions
- Login to my.med
- Select ‘Interfolio’ under ‘Faculty Administration’
- Select ‘Positions’ under ‘Faculty Search’ to view Faculty Positions
Unconscious Bias Resources
- Implicit Association Test
- Unconscious Bias for Faculty, Staff, and Students - 1 hour on Knowledge Link
- Understanding Unconscious Bias in the Health Professions and How to Mitigate It (webinar, AAMC)
- Unconscious Bias in Faculty and Leadership Recruitment (AAMC)
- What You Don't Know: The Science of Unconscious Bias and What to Do About in in the Search and Recruitment Process (e-learning seminar, AAMC)
Diversity Outreach Resources
- AAMC National Pool Information
- AAMC Pool Data for PSOM Faculty Searches (spreadsheet)
- Diverse Advertising Resources. (memo). Diversity advertising resources for faculty recruitment and outreach, with contacts listed. The Provost's Office pays for postings on the sites listed.
Faculty Search Guidelines
- National Search for Tenure, Clinician Educator & Research Faculty Appointments
- Limited Search for Academic Clinician Faculty Appointments
- Affirmative Action (AA) Guidelines for Faculty Appointments, Promotions and Terminations
- Search Waiver Standards (provost office). Information about the categories that may be eligible for a faculty search waiver request
Diverse Faculty Recruitment Resources
Key for Recruiting: The Dual Career Program: The Vice Provost for Faculty will work with Deans and Departments seeking to support the placement of a faculty recruit's partner / spouse. Contact our office for more information.
- Faculty Opportunity Fund Request (form). Funds for diverse faculty recruitment, retention and enhancement.
- Presidential Professorships, Faculty Opportunity Fund and Dual Career Descriptions